Monday, September 13, 2004

So clearly a blog was the answer

So I keep saying I'm interested in writing, and yet I don't actually do much writing at all, really. My friends and I were working on a pilot that just grew less and less interesting to me the more we talked about it. (Although I am much, much more excited about our new project.) So I was all talk, no writey. So I'm starting this blog to encourage myself to write more, since I think I'll write more if I know someone, somewhere is reading what I'm writing. Because I am self-absorbed.

Self-absorbtion will doubtlessly become a theme. I'm just warning you in advance.

The title of my blog here is taken from Emory and I's joke about the opening credits to Farscape, where Crichton provides exposition about the set-up of the series, but sounds really snippy and beligerent about it. Like "Listen, lady, I'm stuck on a ship. A living ship! Are you even listening to me? I don't know why I bother." Insular jokes with high school friends as well as geeky shit like Farscape will most definitely be themes as well. I sense it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

You go, Jeff... Keep writing. I liked your post about the crazy lady.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home