Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sweet relief

We are FINALLY completely out of our place in Glendale. Thank the lord. Now it's time to start unpacking in Hollywood!

But first the painting must be done. I'm going to paint my room this weekend! I've already started cutting in! My room will be the greenest of greens. Painting again is nice. Besides my current job, it's the job I most enjoyed. By which I mean, the actual act of painting. My boss and most of my co-workers were awful. And sometimes we'd be outdoors in the blazing hot sun and I would pray for death. But it's nice to be painting something simple. Indoors. With air conditioning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, remember that time you inhaled all of that Killz?

Good times.

-Paul

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

When we were at the paint store they had some Kilz, and I went to look at the warning labels and what adverse effects it could have.

The description was accurate, to a point, but did not indicate the "Kilz-induced paranoia" that I experienced.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home