Friday, January 27, 2006

G Spot rocks the G spot

I don't have much to tell you today. All I did last night was come home and paint about half of Leslie and Emory's room. Not the whole thing, just the top foot or so up to the ceiling, where Leslie can't reach/is bad at doing. The apartment's coming together veeeeeeeerrrrrry slooooowly. I blame Emory's lazy ass. When I get paid again I'm hitting the frame store to get a few posters framed and then my room will be complete. Still no idea where "Magneto Was Right" has gone, not that it has anywhere to go. Also, I should buy a computer desk. Also, I should get my computer fixed so that I have more motivation for buying a computer desk. Note to self: once purchased, keep Frank away from the computer desk, or don't buy one with a slide-y keyboard shelf that can be snapped right off.

I also caught up on TV watching last night. Here are some thoughts!

Lost - Charlie-centric = guaranteed suckage! I also like how everyone else behaves stupidly when Charlie's the focus. I mean, EVERYONE'S seen weird stuff on the island, so why is Charlie the one who gets harassed and punched and all? Or right, because he's written like an idiot. Get back to awesomet things, Lost. You were doing pretty well there.

Veronica Mars - Pretty hectic epsidoe, and Thomas relied a bit too much on sweeping close-ups, but still roundly satisfying and a pretty major status quo shift for the series. But hey, wasn't there a bus crash earlier this season?

The Office - The funniest show on TV. Seriously.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Magneto was Right" is not gone. It's just rolled up with the other posters in the garage/in my trunk or something. It's around. And no, I don't know where to put it. But we'll think of something.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm so glad to hear that. Magneto was Right is one of my favorites ever. I still need to make that t-shirt. Maybe in time for APE!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Lost blew.

Is there goings-on tonight? I need to not be in my apartment anymore.

Mike

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

If you wear a Magneto shirt to Ape, Liz, those alterna-types will EAT YOU ALIVE!

Mike, I'm probably going to this party with Frank and Alan at a Zombie High kid's place, but I bet Leslie and Emory don't have plans because they don't usually have plans.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Or it'll prove how not hipster I am. Not that I've ever been in particular danger of hipster-ism.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You're too cool for school.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It's true! I haven't been in years.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Because titles are hard to come up with. And because it is funny.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home