Monday, April 16, 2007

Stuff!

Lots of stuff happening!

Saw Grindhouse last weekend, and seem to be in the slight minority in preferring Death Proof to Planet Terror. But both of them were a good time and we saw the show at Mann's Chinese and Tarantino and various cast members were there, so that ruled.

iPod: purchased! I am totally rocking the nano today at work. I named my iPod Croatoan, which is a reference to history, but mostly to Seven Soldiers.

Did I mention how we totally OWNED quiz night on Saturday? Seriously, first place. Go us! I was able to contribute by figuring out that it was Kato, not the Green Hornet, in one of the picture questions.

In case you didn't know this, Laurel makes great calzones.

We constructed a swell frame to put behind our Atrox table at APE. It's made of PVC pipe! We only had to go to Home Depot twice!

High-Quality Erotic Art is still going strong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hollywood said...

Deathproof has my vote too. As do Laurel's calzones.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I am so glad you decided to stick with the handlettering for HQEA.
It lends such a great charm, I love it.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home