Wednesday, October 06, 2004

More Mayday

As promised.

24-hour filmaking is a punishing business.

Trumbo and I were talking at karaoke last night and we realized we hadn't acted together since Angel City, which I believe was the first thing Trumbo did at Oxy. How'd that happen? Frank was quick to point out that we had Acting for the Camera together, which is true, but doesn't really count. Quit remembering more about my college experience than I can, Frank.

I enjoy working with Asa, Doug, Alan, and Kenneth, so it's a shame that next time I'll be forced to utterly destroy them when Frank, Paul, Matt, Emory and I form a team. I am bringing it well in advance.

What can I say about running down dank, piss-stained alleys in Chinatown at 5 in the morning other than it fucking sucks? It fucking sucks. Don't do it unless absolutely necessary.

Poor Minnie had to be in Santa Monica at 10 AM the next day. What a trooper.

My and Trumbo's favorite bit had to be cut out due to time constraints. I kind of figured it would happen, but it's still a shame. "Man, those bees are smart."

Should be interesting to watch the final product come October 23rd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

It's so on. You still owe me a broken bottle fight to the death.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

No matter what the title is, our Mayday movie will cumulated in a broken bottle fight where "Jeff" handily defeats the nefarious "Alan." It will be art imitating life.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home