Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Peacekeeper Wars

Ha HA! Correct answer!

I just finished watching the Farscape miniseries and I must say it exceeded expectations. Oh, it was wonderous.

It wasn't absolutely perfect. I think Sikozu's subplot was given short shrift, but that's just because I'm in love with her. I mean, for the miniseries they punked out her hair and dressed her in black leather. It was almost too much hot to take in. As Patton Oswald once said, "Which god did I please?" And that's it for Jeff's Hormonal Overdrive Minute.

But yeah, the ending was great. Between this and Angel, that's two near-perfect series finales in one year. And that's also two finales that nearly made me cry deep, heartfelt nerd tears. Almost.

I'd get into plot details, but I know Frank reads this, and by God he will one day see every last minute of Farscape, and I don't want to ruin anything for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home