Friday, November 05, 2004

Of birthdays and witty jests

I swear, I was going to update last night. Then I remembered it was Frank's birthday. Because he called me. So I had to go out to dinner and drink sangria and laugh and talk into the night. I had to. Then I went over to Kim's. I know you're salivating at the very thought of what I have to say about "Avengers: Disassembled," but you're probably going to have to wait until Saturday. Tonight is dedicated to The Incredibles.

McKenna wishes he were mentioned in this blog more. I sat next to him at dinner last night and he was heard to expound the wittiest jest I had heard in a fortnight. That McKenna's a witty guy. And so smart! Makes a good living, too. Keep that in mind, ladies.

Oh, I was going to post what I did at Halloween at some point, wasn't I? Expect a busy weekend of posting.

And yes, after making that last statement and knowing my track record, I am currently trying to unhinge my jaw so that my entire foot will fit into my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home