Monday, December 27, 2004

Continuing adventures in basic cable

Listen, there's not a lot to do in KC. If I'm not over at Paul's or eating with my family, then I am either reading my old comics or watching basic cable. And you know what's on every basic cable station? Reality TV. I have watched more reality TV over the last week then I have in possibly my entire life. Over my week of immersion, I have come to the conclusion that Xzibit is the most charming man in all of reality television. He's just so excited to pimp everyone's ride! He's also really amused by his own jokes. I also love all the guys at West Coast Customs and their really stagey delivery of what they're going to do to the car. Like the electronics guy is giving his speech about how he's going to put a giant TV in the back, and it cuts to one of the other guys nodding, like "Wow, great idea. A TV in the back! You've never done that before." It's so charming.

You know who sucks? Good Charlotte.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I am SO glad I missed that episode...

But the one where they tricked out the Volkswagon bus and put a smoothie maker, a dryer, and a 40 INCH TV in the back and the kid was like, "what am I going to do with a 40 inch TV" and Xibit and Mad Mike said at the same time, "watch it!"...

Classic. If only all of reality TV could be so heartwarming...

--Jenni

11:49 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

At the gym, I saw one where they put a fireplace in this girl's trunk. Said the girl: "There's a fireplace in my trunk!"

Who doesn't need an operational fireplace in their trunk? Seriously!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home