Tuesday, February 15, 2005

"You boys like MEX-I-CO????"

Ah, Super Troopers, you have the perscription for the daily blues.

Emory and I fell in love with this movie some time ago, but I only just bought a copy recently, so we could enjoy it whenever. Last night Emory cracked it open and we just let the easygoing hilarity wash over us. It hit the proverbial spot.

"Sorry about the delousing."
"It's powdered sugar!"
"The lice... hate the sugar."
"It's delicious!"

"Ah, bikers. I'm an idiot."

"MEOW!"

"You guys are drunk!"
"I'm as sober as a bird."
"I... I am drunk."

"Uh, Rabbit..." (indicates Rabbit has lipstick smeared on his face)
"I know. You've got big beautiful brown lips."

"Bear fucker! Do you need assistance!"

"Ursula! I'm NAKED!"

We need more movies where someone asks Brian Cox if he's drunk and he yells "Drunk enough to kick your ass!"

1 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

I got free passes to a screening of that before it came out- and I was really skeptical, but I'll see almost anything for free. And We were really surprised. It was actually really good! And then the broken lizard (or whatever) guys were there to talk about it. We also got car antenna balls with trouper hats and sunglasses on them. I don't think I still have it, but that movie has a special place in my heart.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home