Friday, March 04, 2005

Jeff vs. cats, part II

Nemesis went briefly insane last night, and sprang from the floor to the futon and from the futon to the window in one short burst. Unfortunately, I was lounging in his way, so he simply used my exposed arm as a springboard to the window sill while going approximately 130 miles and hour. Naturally, for traction he used his RAZOR SHARP CLAWS. So now I have these two long welts/gashes on my arm. When it happened, Emory and Leslie laughed. They LAUGHED.

SOMEBODY BRING ME THE TUBE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, come on. We're all louging all peaceful-like and suddenly Nem freaks out and you're all like "WHAT THE FUCK" and Nem zooms away and we don't even know what he was doing in the first place.

I mean, come on.
It was funny.

-LL

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

(whiny voice) It huuuuuuuuuuuuuurt!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

A sentiment worth repeating, apparently.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home