Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Let the planning commence

I finally got around to looking at the panel list for Comicon just now, and nothing really yanks my crank. Okay, I take that back. Several panels yank my crank. But none shoot me into the stratosphere. And almost none of the panels that yank my crank are actually comic book-related. No Grant Morrison? Boo. Still, it should be good times.

The Inside panel should be interesting, seeing as how that show's being cancelled.

I've never seen an episode of Stargate: SG-1 in my life, but I'm more than halfway tempted to see its panel, just to witness Ben Browder and Beau Bridges sharing a microphone.

If he doesn't already know, no one tell Emory that both Starbuck AND Carla Gugino are going to be at Comicon. I don't want to have to bail him out of jail.

You know who else is going to be there? DINKLAGE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look who's joining Browder on SG-1! Claudia Black! We should watch this show on mute and make up our own Farscape dialogue.

I'm with you on the panels. Some sound pretty interesting, but none have quite the zing of last year's Serenity or Farscape panels. Ah well.

-L

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Tenacious D performing on Saturday.

Mike

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home