Friday, August 12, 2005

I am weird

- I am currently using a parking ticket as a bookmark.

- Lately I have grown fond of wearing, with my teeth, a horizontal groove in the middle of my thumbnail, and watching it slowly grow up and out of existence. It is far easier to do a groove on the right thumbnail than the left.

- I believe the new girl in our department is afraid of me. I find this news delightful.

- I much prefer to read out in my car in the hot sun than read in the break room of the air conditioned office where people can bother me.

- While I wouldn't claim I "dislike" it, I am never possessed with a need to seek out ice cream. Even ice cream sandwiches, which I used to eat by the truckload in my youth.

- I spent weeks sleeping on a sheet that had a hole worn through it, a hole that, through night after night of usage, grew to enormous proportions, running the entire length of the bed and being generally a frayed, ugly mess. I finally removed the shredded sheet and just slept on my mattress. Getting a new sheet seemed like so much work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home