Friday, September 09, 2005

Grrrrr

I am becoming a crank. I know, I know. "Becoming?"

Anyway, really. I find that more and more little things bug me more and more and I find myself more inclined to speak out about them. "Ah, fuck it! Rargh!" That sort of thing. On the one hand, I'd say it's nice that I'm being more assertive, on the other, I am more often than not a total jerkface about whatever it is that's pissed me off.

The good news, of course, is that ladies LOVE cranks! Have you heard women talk about Hugh Laurie on House? They simply cannot get enough of his hot crankitude. Am I right, ladies? No? Oh, please. Like you loved Hugh Laurie back when he was mugging on Black Adder. (Those of you who actually did, ignore that.)

So if I bite your head off for some imagined slight, please remember that I still love you and do not actually curse both you and your first-born. Probably.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a curmudgeon.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Quiet, youngster!

*swings cane*

4:11 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

See, Hugh Laurie is a hot curmugeon because his deep blue eyes echo with hidden pain.

Do your deep blue eyes echo with hidden pain?

They're not even blue.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

My eyes are greenish-blue, so nuts to you, lady.

And my hidden pain is IMMENSE. Sela Ward totally broke my heart!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed the other day that Sela Ward appears in Spanish Day After Tomorrow. Why did no one tell me?!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Because her plot is so dumb.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home