Thursday, September 01, 2005

Still not up to snuff

It's a theme! Hopefully just for this week!

So I'm not in Lucid Sound. I totally choked at the actual audition, so this is not that big a surprise. But still, it would have been a fun show to do, I think.

Frank, however, IS in Lucid Sound as the male lead, which is awesome. I have no reason to believe he won't be the highlight of that show.

I'm going to ask out a girl I know I have no chance with in order to go for the "not up to snuff" hat trick.

In other news, Transporter viewing tonight! Statham beating up dudes with his shirt heals all wounds.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remain extremely skeptical that you actually choked at said audition. But I wasn't there that night, so I can't fight you over it or anything.

I also wouldn't describe my character as the male lead. It's really more of an ensemble show. And I don't kill anybody with a hammer of anything. But thanks for being excited for me!

Who is this girl?! I won't actually make you divulge such information on your blog. I'll just badger you later. By which I mean RIGHT NOW. On the telephone.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well, you're the romantic lead. If I were to list the cast in order, I would list you second. Villains never get second billing.

I will explain to everyone (as I did you on the phone) that the thing about asking a girl out was a joke. A JOKE!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Joker got second billing!

Not really. I'm pretty sure he got first.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

If Jack Nicholson were playing Clark's role, then you would probably be bumped down a notch, yes.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home