Monday, August 29, 2005

How do you spell relief?

Apprehensive about matters over which you have no control? Might I suggest singing along with Weezer at the top of your lungs while driving home at 2 in the morning? I like to start with "My Name Is Jonas" and end with "El Scorcho," but you, of course, can sing whatever songs you damn well please. I just find that screaming along with songs that have sections that are just outside your vocal range is a fine way to take your mind off your troubles.

Tangential matter: why does my tape thingy that makes my CD player work with my car stereo not work in the mornings? This whole morning I would pop the tape in and it would just pop it right back out. This only happens first thing in the morning. The rest of the day it works just fine. What the hell?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

You were too drunk to drive home, weren't you? It's okay, you can tell me.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Surprisingly enough, I wasn't drunk in the slightest.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home