Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hilarity

If there's a better time to be had on Monday nights in LA than The Paul F. Tompkins Show, I'm eager to hear about it.

Last night's show featured (as usual, apparently) Dave (Gruber) Allen and Andy Richter, and Dave Foley, Samm Levine, and Jon Cryer were all in the audience.

Remember how I don't like people making out in front of me? And if I am drunk and raucous at Hollywood Forever I will yell at them? Turns out that if I'm sober and one of the necking people is Jon Cryer, I can restrain myself from saying anything. Imagine! Also, he was close enough to hit me. I mean, I could have given him a back rub if I so desired. It's an intimate setting. When I sneezed, Tompkins blessed me from the stage. (This paragraph reminds me of that bit in Scott Pilgrim 2: "He's famous and he talked to me!")

Anyway, the show was extremely funny, and Linda (yay, Lindy!) said that usually it's even funnier, so I'll definitely be going again. We should ALL go! It's only 10 dollars!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Let's go! Do you want to go this coming Monday? I could go. Or should we wait it out a little bit? I don't want you and Paul T. to get too serious too fast. That can kill a relationship.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Sadly, it is only once a month, because as Paul F. himself said, "I am afflicted with laziness." But we should look into going in Sept.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

I'm in like... Flinn.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When last night was this? Why wasn't I informed? Were you on a date or soemthing? If not, you are King Jerk-a-Lot of Jerksylvania.

-Paul

5:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Lindy was in town from Seattle so I was hanging out with Lindy and Charlotte and their friends and they invited me and NOT YOU.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home