Monday, October 31, 2005

Hallo'een

Those who love Halloween, enjoy it. It's just never really been my thing. I can never think of a costume, and when I finally do, I throw it together at the last minute and wind up cursing myself for all the stuff I could have done to make it better.

I dodged that bullet this year by not doing anything Halloween related. Almost none of my friends had any sort of party, and I don't really plan on doing anything tonight.

Just not my scene, I guess.

Man, I did NOTHING this weekend. Nada. Barely left the house. It kind of sucked. But some work was done on the website, so there's that. I'm actually supposed to upload the comics this week, so we'll see how that goes. If the site blows up, then Leslie did it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

No WeHo, then? You don't need a costume for it.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

We'll see. Don't really have a way down there and back, for starters.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home