Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sweet visual relief

I finally got a new nose pad for my glasses yesterday, to replace the one that mysteriously vanished at Sam's birthday party several weeks ago. Now my glasses are no longer askew!

I also got the frames adjusted a bit, to make up for the time I accidentally hit myself in the face with my knee, knocking the frames out of joint. How long ago was this, you may ask? I did it on the trampoline in the back of the Manor. That long ago.

Man, I like putting things off!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, man! I know it's your birthday and everything, but SLOW DOWN. New nose pads and a frame adjustment? You're going to spoil yourself rotten.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I also got a new bus pass! I'm OUT OF CONTROL!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home