Saturday, November 26, 2005

Learned this weekend...

...Turducken is effin' DELICIOUS.

Since it is a genetically engineered superbird created by science, Turducken has no bones. When Nell went to grab one of the legs, she pulled off this entire huge hunk of meat along with it. It took up 3/4 of her plate. We all insisted that she couldn't leave the table until she had finished the whole thing. She didn't actually finish it, but we let her get up because she was our hostess, after all. When I asked for a second helping she scooped a massive pile of it onto my plate, and I ate every bit of it because that shit was GOOD.

But why didn't they call it "Chuckey?" A lot easier to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

:(

Someday I'll get to try Turducken.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I had it a couple years ago. It is indeed amazing. If you like meat, it's pretty much the perfect food.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home