Thursday, December 08, 2005

ANTM

So Nicole won Top Model. I would not have predicted that. While my heart was with Nicole, I would have put money on Nik. But I'm glad Nicole won, even if she's as dumb as a bucket of ball bearings. Her "This is NUTS" bit alone was more charming than everything Nik did the entire season put together.

I'm also kind of glad the whole thing is over, because now it will stop coming up in conversation literally everywhere I go. (I don't bring it up! Everyone else does!) I mean, it even came up at the Zombie High shoot. One of the high school girls thought it was hilarious that I watched the show.

You know, I don't think I'm shooting any more Zombie High and I didn't even say goodbye to everyone. Oh well. I know most of those kids, anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Let's nag Meredith about a wrap party.

And when I say we should do that, I mean THIS SECOND, since Trumbo and I are in rehearsal at my apartment RIGHT NOW.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I guess rehearsal was not that exciting?

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home