Monday, March 06, 2006

The Oscars

Guess I should talk about the Oscars or something, since I like movies and stuff.

Uh, they were pretty much as expected, save for Crash winning Best Picture, which you could say I was not in favor of.

George Clooney cemented his status of Biggest Hollywood Star I Would Like to Hang Out With.

It was funny to see Amy and Darren occasionally. They looked adorable.

I like hot wings.

Um, the montages were dumb. Jon Stewart did pretty well, I thought. Uh... that's about it.

Did I mention I burned my foot this weekend? Stepped right on the heat vent at the Hollywood House. Now I've got a swell grill pattern on the sole of my right foot. Paul said it looks like a steak.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need someone to rub butter on your foot? It's Country Crock.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... sucks about your foot. hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

"Do you need someone to rub butter on your foot? It's Country Crock."

I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me.

Daisy, it doesn't hurt anymore, really. Kind of itches.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yes, but the newsprint bit is 100 times more hilarious.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home