Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stuff I forget

Do you ever worry about forgetting everything?

When I was at the HH's totally sweet-ass Memorial Day BBQ I remembered about how a large spider corpse wound up in a margarita I was about to drink while we were out on Catalina. I hadn't thought about that at all since then, and I then I thought "That's probably because I never actually wrote anything about Catalina." Like I only know if I've done something if I wrote it in my blog.

I don't know. I thought this was going somewhere, but this is stupid.

I remember back in Glendale I was putting photos into a photo album and Emory was making fun of me because Emory is full of spite and then he said "Do you do that because of the tenuousness of memory?" And I was like "Yes! Exactly! Oh my God, think of how much we've lost!"

I don't like sleep because it's like forgetting something you haven't actually done yet.

Yeah, this is really stupid. Sorry.

This all started because I had this exact thought earlier today, and didn't remember having had it before in the slightest.

I'm still in the game!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

well, if you want to make yourself feel better, just know that you certainly haven't forgotten as much as me. Because you remember shit from random things you saw or read when you were 6.
I don't even remember being 24.

!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home