Friday, June 16, 2006

Surrounded

Inky the kitten has been kind of wary about my room since he arrived last week. Whenever I took him in there he'd poke around a bit and then run away. But last night when I went to bed he hopped up on the bed with me, much to Odin's chagrin. They wrestled a bit, and then Odin hopped off the bed while Inky bounded around happily. He finally chilled out enough for me to get to sleep. I woke up a few hours later to find that Odin had nestled up to my right side and Inky had curled up at the crook of my neck on my left side. It was adorable.

If back in college you would have told me that in four years I'd be sleeping with a bunch of cats, I might of punched you in the face. But then I was pretty unhappy for large chunks of college.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our plot to thaw your icy heart has finally come to fruition. Now is the time to confess that those cats are really actors, merely pretendng to be your adorable buddies.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

aaaaaaaaaaaawww. that is so warm & fuzzy.

kitties!!!

you are still tough even though you sleep with kitties.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

"Now is the time to confess that those cats are really actors, merely pretendng to be your adorable buddies."

(gasp!)

The unkindest cut!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad, I'll never be able to sleep in your bed, due to the kitten factor....and the brotherly factor...but mostly the kitten factor.
;)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you said "might of".

Soiree!

Mike

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home