Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's the haps?

Man, $2 margaritas are bad news. They're just so delicious and affordable that you forget you didn't have dinner and then you have too many and you sleep right through your alarm. And you spend the day feeling oogy. But I'm having Baja Fresh with Kim for lunch, so that will heal all my wounds. I have to rest up for more Guitar Hero tonight. Paul is coming over to get his face rocked off.

Tomorrow I'm heading over to Lindsey's for delicious turducken. Some people are turducken-skeptical. These people are WRONG as HELL.

I need to come up with exciting activities for my weekend. Tenacious D movie for certain. Probably some sleeping. More on this story as it develops.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record. I'm not turducken skeptical. I'm sure it's delicious. I'm just starting to think that it may not be for me.

Where did I go wrong?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Jeff, we are so in a fight.
you can still come over for thanksgiving, but we are still in a fight.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home