Friday, November 10, 2006

What's the deal, subconscious?

I've been having pretty vivid dreams lately, which is strange because I normally don't remember my dreams at all. Last night I was running around high school trying to keep Kim from finding out that I was secretly dating Young Nicole Kidman (Nicole Kidman, except in her 20's, or high school age maybe, since we were at a high school?). Yeah, I don't know. It was pretty stressful, though. Then I woke up and Odin wouldn't stop batting at my glasses on the bedside table and being a general pest, so that was stressful in a whole different way.

In news that feels like a (fever) dream, Alan Moore is totally going to guest-star on The Simpsons. Yes, really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Thanks for your analysis, Dr. TACTFUL.

No, it was Nicole Kidman. Everyone called her "Nicole" and it was just as if she were part of the normal social circle.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home