Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Checking in with TV

Top Model has seen fit to dispatch some of my favorite ladies in the past couple of weeks. Granted, AJ had totally checked out and Brooke couldn't take a picture to save her life, but I liked them. Now my hopes are pinned on CariDee and the twins. Pretty dull bunch of girls this round, all told.

The new Aqua Teen season has started, and seems to have a mandate to be extremely blue. I mean, one episode was dicks, the next one was man-rape. They were both funny as hell, but how are they gonna keep this up?

Remember the days before Sealab got completely incomprehensible/not-very-funny? Frisky Dingo's like that. And it's by the same guys! (Okay, fine, Sealab had good episodes through its whole run. They just increasingly infrequent.)

Slept right through the Queen Victoria episode of Doctor Who last night, but I figure I didn't miss much.

I'd talk about the new Veronica Mars, but Frank and I were distracted saving the Skrull homeworld from the mighty Galactus. That's the kind of shit that takes precedence.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Slept right through the Queen Victoria episode of Doctor Who last night, but I figure I didn't miss much.

Yeah, that episode is a lot better in concept than actuality. You might watch the last five minutes, though. Some stuff happens.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, those Skrulls didn't seem very grateful for our intervention, but I'm glad we continued undeterred. The only way to defeat an ideology of hate is with an ideology of hope. And my awesome retractable claws.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

We should send you to Iraq, Frank. I think you'd do a lot of good there.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home