Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Home alone

Since Emory and Leslie are gone, it's jut me and the kitties. It's very weird being in the house by myself, knowing that they won't be back anytime soon. After all, normally at least one of them is almost always home pretty much all the time.

After the business of the weekend, I opted to take it easy last night and catch up on some television, specifically the last two eps of Battlestar. As with many of BSG's two-parters, the first part felt like filler, and the second part rocked ass more or less non-stop. I also caught NBC's Monday night line-up, and Heroes continues to impress (Hiro is SO PSYCHED about waffles!) and Studio 60 continues to merrily go down the tubes. I tried to catch last week's Mars but I fell asleep halfway through. Weevil/Keith team-up = AWESOME.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hollywood said...

You bet your ass that team up is awesome. Finish that episode so we can discuss.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home