Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your Guitar Hero update

This is so the Thanksgiving recap post isn't all clogged up with this shit.

Last night I was playing a bit of the 2nd game after Leslie and Emory had gone to bed, and figured I was doing well. I was racking up 5-star scores on Medium left and right, so I figured what the hell, I'll try a song on Hard. HA! I tried "Shout at the Devil" which is the first and therefore EASIEST song, and I nearly got booed off the stage. The notes were running by about twice as fast as they do on medium, plus they threw in that fifth fret button to truly vex me. So yeah, I'll be sticking with Medium from now on. Probably forever.

But I totally NAILED "Surrender" last night. NAILED IT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get too discouraged about the apparent steep jump in difficulty of the first set of songs on hard. I felt the same way, only getting 5* on two of the songs, and 3* on the encore. I then 5*-ed eight of the next ten songs. So the difficulty of the first set is deceptive.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home