Monday, December 24, 2007

American Gladiators

I was having dinner with Matt and Andrea last night, and Matt expressed some reservations about the new American Gladiators.

WRONG.

Seriously, it is friggin' American Gladiators! Will this new version have 'roid freaks beating the shit out of normal people with giant Q-tips? Will it still have Assault? The Eliminator? The Wall? It will? THEN IT WILL BE EFFING GREAT.

Maybe you've gathered that I loved American Gladiators as a kid. That show was pure gold. This is one revival about which I have no reservations.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt M. said...

In my defense, by the time the evening was over we had seen a commercial for Gladiators like 15 times, and I was pretty well convinced.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Hollywood said...

Did you watch? I have to say I was very disappointed. So disappointed that I turned it off after the women's joust. Let me know if I was too hasty.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home