Monday, November 08, 2004

The current reading list

The next several posts will be comic book-centric, just to warn you all. Those interested in whose tongue I touched to mine over the weekend will have to content yourselves with the "What the hell?" thread a few posts down.

Meanwhile, here's an idea of what I'm reading right now, comic-wise. This list is really for my own sake rather than yours, so feel free to move along.

Issue-by-issue:
Planetary
Astonishing X-Men
Ex Machina
We3

In trades:
Ultimate Spider-Man
Runaways
Sleeper
The Pulse
Powers
Teen Titans
The Ultimates

Issue-by-issue, bought by Leslie:
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Y: The Last Man
Wonder Woman
Wolverine
Adventures of Superman

In trades, bought by Emory:
Punisher
Fantastic Four
Daredevil
Incredible Hulk
100 Bullets
Eagle

Wow, I'm reading more titles now than I did during my halcyon days of youth. Then again, Emory and Leslie buying a bunch of stuff helps immensely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home