Sunday, November 14, 2004

Late weekend wrap-up

I abandoned you all weekend. I'm sorry. I still love you, though. Come here, baby. Kiss me.

Yes, well. My weekend was not half as busy as my absence would suggest. Friday I went to Kim's and hung out with Marie, Paul, Kim S., and Frank. Then Saturday I went to Megan's birthday party. Emory and I played a lot of X-Men: Legends. I promise to lead a more interesting life in the future.

It was Leslie's birthday this weekend. I missed the Le Tigre concert she and her friends went to because I tried to get tickets too late, but today we went and had din sum and had a grand old time. Emory thought he found the entire series of Cowboy Bebop for cheap, but it turned out to be a shitty bootleg. Guess I'll keep getting the individual disks, then. Lunch was good. Liz had her baby there. That baby will put anything in its mouth. Then Emory and I played more X-Men. That game rules.

Updated the sidebar a bit. Added Tom Spurgeon's site, and gave a seperate listing for "The Basement Tapes," since they're a cut above the usual stuff at Comic Book Resources.

The lesson I learned this past week? I should avoid message boards about comic books. They just make me mad.

I promised Liz I would talk about Supreme Power, but I'm too damn lazy to do so right now. I enjoyed it very much, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Well, I mean, you don't HAVE to talk about Supreme Power.

You should, because it's just that good. But you can make your own call on that one.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

So, I did it. At length. I meander a bit. Well, more like a lot. But there it is.

Hell, you'll probably read the post before this comment, anyway.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home