Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Expect delays

There will most likely be light posting today. I was busier than I thought I would be last night, and today I am dog-ass tired.

In other news, Kim's not dead, she was just deathly ill. Um, hooray for not being dead. No hooray for you, Sickness.

The next few posts, whenever they see fit to grace us with their presence, will deal with what I thought of Supreme Power and "realism" in modern superhero comics. I'm sure three of you will be at least mildly interested.

I'm starting to feel that my promising to write something is like the "Next times" on Arrested Development. But I'll get to it eventually. Maybe.

In the meantime, feel free to wander through the vast archives, or leave a comment, or something. I'll be over here, in a coma.

P.S. I was watching cable the other day and the original Austing Powers was on, and I was actually enjoying myself while watching it, and thought "Whoa, remember when this idea was charming?

A P.S.? What the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home