Friday, November 26, 2004

Turkey Day

I spent Thanksgiving over at Frank's, surrounded mostly by people I had met at parties Frank had invited me to, but hadn't really gotten to know. Laurel and Feeney were the only people I really knew, although Emory was there for awhile, but then he went off to see Arch Enemy at the House of Blues. It turned out to be a really good time. I'm always pretty paranoid about getting along with Frank's friends from college, or Santa Monica, or whatever (last night was a mixture of the two), so it was really cool to sit around and eat and talk and have a genuinely good time. Also, Frank, Laurel and I totally won at Pictionary. I hesitate to use the term "domination," but that's really the best description. But overall it was a really fun night. This Thanksgiving weekend is doing quite well, so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home