Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Art!

Emory and Leslie trapsed off to the Alternative Press Expo the other weekend, and brought me back this. They even got it framed and everything.

Well, uh, the picture doesn't seem to come up on that link. But for those of you who went to the ninja art show out at Nucleus, it's a print of the one with the ninja and the rabbit crossing paths in the snow by Kazu. It was such a nice guesture that I won't even talk about Leslie's secret love for him. Although she did go to the Flight gallery and didn't come home that night. S'all I'm saying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that link does is give a false impression of how much we like you. Meaning, it wasn't 50 bucks at APE.

You don't put out enough for a $50 print.

-L

5:24 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Let the record show that Leslie and Emory don't $50 love me. They love me at some unspecified, but lesser, dollar amount.

I'd put out more, but you hit too hard.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home