Monday, April 18, 2005

Tales from the Weekend

Man, if my weekends get any duller I want you to shoot me. On Sunday I was so bored and desperate that I made a 35-mile round trip to Santa Monica just to sit in a restaurant and watch other people eat.

Which isn't to slight the party I went to at Dan and Soren's on Friday. That was good times. Dan and I did a shot on his insistence, and then about an hour later he came up to me and said "God, I got drunk fast. Why did we do that shot? That was the worst plan." Your worst plan, Dan. Your worst plan.

Soon you will know what I thought of Reefer Madness. Soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Sorry to hear about your quiet weekend. You know what would have livened it up for you a bit? Inviting me over to watch Reefer Madness. Yes.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well, I hadn't intended on watching it Saturday, but then it turned out there was a repeat airing on at 10, and I happened to be free then, which I hadn't necessarily expected to be.

Anyway, I taped it, plus it's on V.O.D., so why don't I check with Matt and see about organizing a time when we can all watch it?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Your life may be spared, Stone. *g* I'm free, uh, Wednesday? Next Sunday?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm glad to have once again escaped execution at your hands.

It's really quite good. Way better than I thought it would be.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Man, I nearly forgot about Candide. This weekend's going to be BUSY.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home