Thursday, April 21, 2005

Daaaisy, Daaaaaaiiiisy

I know things have slowed down around here. Things seem to have slowed down most everywhere (by which I mean, "on my friends' blogs"). With our increasingly busy schedules, it seems we, on average, are spending less time blogging and more time, y'know, on our actual lives. Which is great, but provides less reading material for downtime at work. I personally find that the more I write elsewhere, the less inclined I am to work on this blog. And with rehearsals for Frank's show starting soon, I'll have even less time. Not to mention that I still haven't gotten my internet fixed.

Basically what I'm saying is don't hold your breath for up-to-the-minute posts all the time. Not that you necessarily were. Just, y'know, in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home