Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tales from the Weekend

The weekend: an overview

Friday: Ribs, Shaolin Soccer (again)

Saturday: Liz's birthday: Day (soccer, pinata, Meredith is always so friendly), 2nd reading of Frank's play (new guy is better than old guy), Liz's birthday: Night, (nobody puts Baby in the corner, drinking, alarmingly cheap beer, more drinking), Jesse's house (Kim, Eliot, nice apartment, yet more drinking, up way too late, help Layla navigate back to Franklin).

Sunday: Candide at Oxy, (Jenni STILL does not know how to get to my house, good show, great Kim, finally give Alan back his recording of The Hostage that I've had for two years), late dinner with Frank and McKenna.

Monday: Sort of sick, Psychonauts

3 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

That sucks that you are sick. I have lots of echinacea if you believe in vitamins.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well, I'm fine now. I woke up and felt vaguely ill so I called in to work. But I'm fine. Because I am I-Man.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

By which I mean I called in Monday. Today I went to work.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home