Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Trepidation

When I left Frank's last night, the movie was all edited, and Paul was just adding the "Nineteen years ago..." title cards and the like. On the one hand, we find it very, very funny. We would just watch certain clips over and over. On the other hand, I'm kind of worried that absolutely no one else will find it even remotely amusing. Still, someone who doesn't think Emory bellowing "GOD DAMMIT!" in a gravelly voice is funny is probably someone I don't want to associate myself with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it's funny.

And McKenna liked it.

-L

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You know as well as I do that McKenna is in love with Emory.

Frank noted yesterday that "Of the stuff we've done, this is the movie that we find the funniest, but that outsiders find the least funny. Which for us is impressive." But whatever. I had a good time doing it, so nothing else matters.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home