Friday, April 29, 2005

Holding pattern

Hey, remember when I talked about Psychonauts? Yeah, that's pretty much all I do with my time now. Yesterday I got home from work around 5:30, played Psychonauts until 9, took Leslie to get her car, got home at 10:30, started playing Psychonauts at 11, and finally went to bed around 1. I couldn't sleep until I had made it past the Milkman Conspiracy level!

This is why I don't play many videogames. They simply consume my every waking moment until I've beaten them.

This game's hysterical, though. Did I mention that? Funniest game since Sam and Max. The Lungfishopolis level has to be seen to be believed. And did I mention that the main character is voiced by the same guy who voiced Invader ZIM? Truth!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Seriously, this is some funny shit. I bet he would've started playing as soon as he got home, 'cept I was watching Deadwood.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

It's true! I was fidgety until it was over.

After you left I played the Milkman Conspiracy level, where every time you turn your back cameras pop out to snap your picture and mailboxes slowly follow you down the street. The final boss was a cackling den mother. Good times!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home