Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Foibles

I've been thinking about it, and I think I am really bad about not looking at a woman's chest. Like if a woman's wearing a low-cut top, and she's got boobs to spare, I will catch myself just staring at them, not in like a leering, panting, "AWOOGA! AWOOGA!" kind of way, but just like a "Hey, boobs" kind of way, you know? But I'll catch myself doing it, like, repeatedly. This isn't coming out right. This post has already gotten away from me, but I soldier forth, regardless.

So anyway, ladies, if you catch me looking at your chest, as you inevitably will, just remember that I haven't had a girlfriend in an awful long time and I don't really mean anything by it. Feel free to slap me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Don't worry Jeff, I'm the same way. And I have a girlfriend. Although I guess it's a good sign that I still stare at Andrea's too.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, as ladies we stare at your crotch-al area all the time too so I guess we're even.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home