Monday, February 27, 2006

My hair

My hair is TOO LONG. Normally I would go to some barber and just chop it all off, but several girls (you know, ladies) have told me that they think it looks good long, and God help me I AM STARTING TO AGREE WITH THEM. And not just because I instinctually agree with everything pretty girls say to me, like usual! I think I may actually look better. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to actually go get it cut! I suppose it is up to you, the reader, to judge for yourself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Here me now and understand me later: girls love "wild" hair. I speak from experience. Besides, no one has ever seen you with the shaggy look. Try it.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you need to grow a man-ytail.
and then get a leather fanny pack.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

We could call you Mulletor!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

longer is definately better.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, it'll probably be longer for a bit. Just need to trim the back so I don't wander into mullet territory, since I don't want to give Alan the satisfaction.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home