Friday, March 10, 2006

Also, I watched some TV

24 this season? Really kicking ass. Trucking along quite nicely.

OKAY FINE YES I WATCHED TOP MODEL. Emory, Leslie, and I figured we'd check out the new gaggle of girls and see if any of them have promise. After the two-hour premiere, I can safely say I'm into Mollie Sue, because red hair and a pretty face are kind of my Kryptonite, and Brooke, because she is a filthy hippie. Emory, for reasons I can't fathom, likes Jade. Okay, I can fathom his feelings, they are just directly opposite of my own. On the whole the group of finalists this year skews older than usual and... how do I put this? Not as pretty. But I guess we'll see where the season takes us. It certainly took me time to warm to Nicole, not to mention to realize how smoking hot she is.

So enough about Top Model. Um, how are you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I like the girl from Africa. She was pretty and super sweet. Did you see the sweet Mohawk she sports in the interviews. Hot!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, she was cool. She also has a tragic past! (And it wasn't the only reason she made the finals!)

4:33 PM  
Blogger hiroshi ryan said...

It seems everyone and their mother loves ANTM for some reason. I haven't been able to get into it, even though it airs right before Veronica Mars.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home