Thursday, March 30, 2006

A few things

New comic up at The Atrox. Go nuts.

If you are possessed with a rabid desire to own a shirt with the Atrox on it, you should go here and run up a tab on your mom's credit card. Do it, she's not looking.

My new neighborhood is full of adventure! While on my way to my bus stop this morning I got to make a 911 call for a kid who had been stabbed in the street! (No, I did not see the stabbing. Yes, the dude is fine. He got stabbed in the hand. Still, STABBED.)

At the end of the day Five Deadly Venoms is not as good as Master of the Flying Guillotine. Did I mention that the titular Master is a blind guy? A blind guy WHO KNOWS WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT ALL TIMES? Also, the protagonist is a one-armed man. Good times.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAHHH!! He's picking apples, that's FANTASTIC!!!!

I'm soo highly amused.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why the westside is great. you may get mugged here, but at least you won't get stabbed. in the hand.
westside:1 hollywood:0

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Daisy - Glad you like it. The orchard setting was all Leslie.

Lindsay - You are high. You will get both mugged AND beaten on the Westside. Here in Hollywood, only strangers get stabbed.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing about that shirt is that I heard you guys planning it before your website even went up.

Mike

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

We are embarassing.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By "embarassing" I think you mean "astoundingly forward-thinking capitalists."

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home