Saturday, June 03, 2006

Might I recommend...

The Five Fists of Science, the new graphic novel from Image, written by Matt Fraction and illustrated by a dude whose name I can't remember? It's about Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla teaming up to create world peace. And they fight Thomas Edison. And a yeti. It's brilliant. Mastodon City boys should take note.

Oooh, and it looks like season 3 of The Wire will be out in August. Dudes, I know I run this shit into the ground, but The Wire is the BEST SHOW YOU DON'T WATCH. If you start now, you could be all caught up when the fourth season begins in the fall!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That's the plan. I need to borrow season one from you guys. Do you have season 2?

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Emory the first two seasons. Good luck getting them from him, though. He still hasn't watched them.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon as I watch 3 I'll be caught up. Looking forward to weekly Wire watching parties in the fall.

Mike

2:47 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Thank you! The art's lovely, by the way.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home