Thursday, August 24, 2006

Up late with The Duncan Heads

We hit up All Star last night, it having been some time since any karaoke was performed by our hearty troupe. It was a fairly low-key evening, but nice. Corinne requested that I sing "And She Was", but I couldn't find it listed under Talking Heads. Then we checked under the "Listed by Song Title" book and found it, only the artist was The Duncan Heads. I'm totally naming a band that.

I was up absurdly late because I had to come home and post the new Atrox strip. Fortunately Leslie had mercy on me and colored the whole thing, so I just had to update the site. But I still needed to come down from the evening so I drifted off listening to Sufjan Stevens's Illinois because I've become addicted to the track "The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us!" And the rest of it's great, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home