Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm out, folks

I'm heading back home to KC later this afternoon. I'll still have internet access and everything, it's just that my life will be very dull while I'm there.

I'll leave you with an amusing story. I headed out to Target last night and on my way out Emory said "Hey, get one of those five-dollar movies while you're there. Whatever you get, I'll watch it." I pointed out that I wouldn't want to watch whatever shit Target would be selling for five dollars. Emory countered that I wouldn't have to watch the movie with him, but he would seriously sit down and watch whatever I bought. As Leslie said, "Jeff, I think this is probably worth five dollars." So I went to Target, and while briefly toying with the idea of purchasing My Baby's Daddy, I spotted a film that could best be described as Emory Kryptonite.

I bought him Jersey Girl.

Man, the look on his face...

1 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Funny stuff .. I've followed Kevin Smith to everything but that one, and I don't think I'll need to see it any time soon

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home