Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The ol' homestead

Well, two days in and things are looking to be pretty dull.

I did have a nice steak the for lunch the first full day I got back. That was nice. And I did manage to see The Departed at long sweet last, and it did not disappoint in the slightest. And my sister gets in tonight, so that'll be nice. But I'm still looking down the barrel of a week and a half with almost nothing to do. And all the television is on repeats. Although that South Park where Santa is shot down over Baghdad is on right now. That's all right.

Maybe I should think about taking vacations and staying in LA for them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT's why I'm only coming home for 5 days.

btw- the little security typey thing is "fuxou". he he.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home