Thursday, December 28, 2006

Other stuff

As usual, I've done very little while here at home. I have been making my way through the first season of The Wire with my sister, who lives in Baltimore so she recognizes all the locations. And as you can tell by the post below, I've been doing a lot of catching up, movie-wise.

I did manage to catch up with a few PHS kids while I was out here. I grabbed a drink with Daisy, Carrie, and Cinnamon down at the Plaza and we caught up. Amani turned out to be at the same bar, so yes, that's three people who either live in the LA area or visit out there often. Trips out to KC are becoming increasingly irrelevant. But I hadn't seen any of those ladies for a while, so it was still nice.

In a genius move, I stuffed my suitcase to the brim before coming out here, so I have no room for all the new presents and clothes I've got while I was here. I might have to wind up shipping some of it. We'll see when I pack tomorrow morning.

I can't wait to get back in LA. I'm due to fly through Denver tomorrow, so dear sweet Lord please don't let the snow be too bad. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home