Thursday, February 08, 2007

So now I'm not enthused

I had a few things I wanted to put up over the past few days, but since Blogger wouldn't let me log in I've either forgotten them or lost all interest.

I was going to say some stuff about how Heroes and 24 are both kicking ass, and maybe some more stuff about wrestling and how ECW seems to slowly be getting its shit together.

Oh wait, I can't pass up laying this quote on you.

"Everybody in the goddamn world knows who I am! Except maybe me sometimes."
-Ric Flair

Okay, so I took that out of context to make him seem senile, although when he said it it did seem like the promo was getting away from him.

I saw a headline on MSN the other day that said something like "Manning rains supreme" and gave no indication that it was supposed to be a pun, so I'm going to go ahead and assume the worst about MSN's editors.

I did watch the Superbowl, over at Matt's house. The first half was crazy-go-nuts, and after that it just seemed sort of obvious that the Broncos were the better team (by which I of course mean the Colts. Thank you, Laurel. I've been making that goof since the playoffs). Commercials were pretty low-key too, although props to the one with Robert Goulet skittering about like a horrible demon.

Anything else? I don't think so. Ta for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger -Laurel- said...

Broncos, huh? you might want to check in on your Jeff's Blog editing team. he he he.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Hollywood said...

I was pissed on Monday when I was driving around and some radio station (either 97.1, 93.9 or 98.7 I'm just assuming) listed the top 5 commercials and Robert Goulet was not there. To add insult ot injury both the disgusting Doritos commercial and Carlos Mencia were. Seriously America?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home