Thursday, March 08, 2007

High-Quality Erotic Art

Yes, that's the title of my new comic debuting over at The Atrox. The first few strips will feature Badly-Drawn Atrox, but he'll soon be replaced by other characters and situations. Long-time devotees should probably expect some Rama.

I'll probably start using a font to letter the strip in the not-too-distant future, since my handwriting's atrocious and unlike Leslie I don't think the kids in Portland won't respect me unless I hand-letter.

This strip, by its very existence, declares war on the concept of "art." Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How often do you see me hand letter?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You either hand-letter or use a font based on your handwriting. I'm just going to grab a font off the rack.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home